Introduction to the art of etiquette
Listening is an essential skill for a diplomat
Listening skills and techniques
Non-verbal communication and use of appropriate body language
Barriers to conversation and good communication
How do I speak like a diplomat?
Etiquette for speaking with different cultures
Etiquette for talking on the phone
Speaking etiquette for officials
Etiquette of conversation around the work table
Etiquette of speaking in the media. Linguistic techniques in diplomatic speech
Counsultant Rashid Al-Hajri
President of the Diplomatic Academy
- An academic and Qatari expert on international protocol and public diplomacy
- He has held a number of positions in several government agencies in the State of Qatar
- The president and founder of the Diplomatic Academy
- Ambassador of Humanitarian Diplomacy
- He published a number of articles in several Arab and international newspapers.
- Advisor to the High Commissioner for Human Rights in the State of Qatar.