Achieving leadership in academic qualification and knowledge making up in the diplomatic sciences
The Academy seeks to enable scholars and researchers to promote scientific and professional development by offering diverse and flexible educational services such as academic and qualifying programs as well as studies and researches in the social and human sciences. The Academy also seeks for finding scientific solutions to current crises
- Community service
- Providing specialized certification and capacity building in diplomatic and leadership skills
- Providing postgraduate programs and professional diplomas
- Helping those seeking to study in various universities around the world through a scientific digital platform
- Providing scientific solutions and attitudes’ assessments for governments and decision-makers
- Enriching scientific research outcome in social and human sciences, especially those related to diplomatic sciences
Counsultant Rashid Al-Hajri
President of the Diplomatic Academy
- An academic and Qatari expert on international protocol and public diplomacy
- He has held a number of positions in several government agencies in the State of Qatar
- The president and founder of the Diplomatic Academy
- Ambassador of Humanitarian Diplomacy
- He published a number of articles in several Arab and international newspapers.
It is the supreme body of the Academy’s structure, entrusted with the development and supervision of academic strategies and policies besides their application. It has a selection of find-bride prominent experts from all over the world in diplomatic and academic communities who provide the highest quality of researches, academic studies and others.