How to be a Successful Diplomat at Qatar University in partnership with Continuing Education from 2 to 4 February
A training program aimed at enabling participants to familiarize themselves with the principles, objectives, mechanisms and roles of diplomacy, the characteristics of the diplomatic personality and its applications, developing the skills of participants to form personal charisma and to learn and enhance the secrets of the charismatic personality. Outstanding speaker, applying etiquette and protocol skills in their personal and professional lives.
• The concept and types of diplomacy
• Characteristics of the diplomatic personality and how to acquire it
• International Action System
• Soft power and tools
• The concept of charisma and charismatic character recipes
• Basic negotiation skills
• The qualities of a professional negotiator
• Speech and outstanding speaker specifications
• Elements of successful speech at events and meetings
• Skills of dialogue and persuasion
• Protocol and etiquette skills
- To learn about the concept of diplomacy and types.
- Identify the types of contemporary diplomacy.
- Know the mechanisms of soft power and build a positive image.
- Identify the characteristics of the diplomatic personality and how to acquire and its advantages.
- To learn about the concept of personal charisma and types and how to acquire, and to identify the secrets of the attractive personality and strategies to build.
- Proficiency in some skills related to diplomacy such as negotiation, rhetoric, protocol and etiquette.
Counsultant Rashid Al-Hajri
President of the Diplomatic Academy
- An academic and Qatari expert on international protocol and public diplomacy
- He has held a number of positions in several government agencies in the State of Qatar
- The president and founder of the Diplomatic Academy
- He published a number of articles in several Arab and international newspapers.